OH MY how I miss you! Sometimes I want to move back to Atlanta just so that I can hang out with you guys more often... Finn needs to be friends with Eli & Anna. I hope all is well with you and yours. xoxo,Sarah Cardillo Nichols
i agree. handshakes are so intimate.
so weird. the comment from michael is actually from me. i must have been using his computer. i don't remember.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OH MY how I miss you! Sometimes I want to move back to Atlanta just so that I can hang out with you guys more often... Finn needs to be friends with Eli & Anna. I hope all is well with you and yours.
xoxo,
Sarah Cardillo Nichols
i agree. handshakes are so intimate.
so weird. the comment from michael is actually from me. i must have been using his computer. i don't remember.
Post a Comment